- 7 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups half & half
- 8 stalks asparagus, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Italian bread, cubed
- 3/4 c. ham, cubed
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 c. stuffed green olives
- 1/2 c. fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c. Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and half & half until well blended. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Grease six 1-1/2 cup casserole dishes or one 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon bread and cheese mixture into dish(es). Pour egg mixture over the top. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Place casserole(s) in a 350° F preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set. Remove from oven and serve.