- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb. prepared pizza crust dough
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small sweet potato, thinly sliced into 1/8” rounds
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces smoked blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 cups baby arugula
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Spray a rimmed half sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Dust your work surface lightly with flour and stretch the pizza dough out to a large oval shape, about the same size as your pan. Transfer the dough to the pan.
Drizzle the dough with the extra virgin oilive oil and evenly place the sweet potato slices on the dough in a single layer, with a little space between each slice (about 1/4”); sprinkle with sea salt. Break the onion rings apart and distribute them evenly over the sweet potatoes. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over top, followed by the shredded mozzarella and crumbled smoked blue cheese.
Bake for 18 to 24 minutes, until crisp and golden. Cut the pizza into slices and divide the arugula evenly on top of each slice. Serve and enjoy!