- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 1 16-20 oz round loaf artisan bread
- 1 cup cubed Stella® Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Stella® Fontinella® Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Stella® Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Stella® Asiago Cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Slice the top of the bread loaf horizontally and vertically into 1-inch square sections, not slicing all the way through the loaf – leave the bottom of the loaf intact with each section still attached.
Combine all Stella® cheeses in a large bowl. Mix in garlic salt, Italian herbs and chopped parsley and ensure all ingredients are mixed well.
Gently stuff the cheese and herb mixture in between slices. Stuff between the vertical slices first, then go back to fill the spaces between the horizontal cuts.
Transfer the stuffed loaf to a baking sheet covered in foil. Pour melted butter evenly over the top. Wrap the loaf in foil and place in oven.
After 20 minutes, unwrap the foil from the top of the loaf. Continue baking for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the top of the loaf is just crispy.